- Decide whether you prefer calm soft colours or deep dark colours. Both can create a sense of romance, it’s more a personal preference on which you prefer. Soft colours are calming. Dark colours can create a sense of decadence.
- Gentle lighting is important – lamps and candles are perfect for mood lighting. A central pendant creates a decorative feature and adds ambience to a room.
- Plush bedlinen – buy the best you can afford. Plush natural fibres are best & feel the most luxurious too.
- Use throws, scatters and rugs to create texture & layering of colour – they make a room warm and inviting.
- An occasional chair adds a lovely relaxing touch.
There’s no doubt that your kitchen is one of the most important…