WHITE PEBBLE INTERIORS
CREATING A BEAUTIFUL HOME YOU’LL LOVE
- Unsure where to start with your new build or renovation?
- Overwhelmed by all the choice out there?
- Want to make sure you stay on budget?
- Have a sense that interior designers are stuffy and won’t understand your needs?
Did you know most people are overwhelmed when it comes to building or renovating. Who to engage, what is the process, where do you start? And more importantly, having the confidence to make the right decisions for your home. These are all valid, and you’re not alone.
With over 15 years’ experience in building and renovating for our clients, and for ourselves, we have first-hand experience to work with you throughout the whole design and building process so you are completely planned and prepared.
From ‘sanity checking’ floor plans, identifying sustainable cost savings, assessing the flow of the design, selecting materials, fittings, fixtures and colours, right through to provision for window treatments. If you need help with your build at any stage, we take the pain away in determining what products to use and which colours and schemes will work. We can also source and develop whatever is required to make your home everything you want it to be – and within budget. And let’s not forget, if you need help with all the soft furnishings and decorating pieces to finish it all off, then we can assist you with that too!
White Pebble Interiors is a down to earth design and decorating business that works with you to create a home that is uniquely yours. We help you to make the right decisions to design a home you never want to leave.
We can help with:
- New builds and renovations
- Room layout that are practical and functional
- Development of colours and material schemes
- Advice and selection of materials, fittings and fixtures
- Floor plan ‘sanity check’
- Advice on sustainable cost efficiencies
- Decorating and soft furnishings
I knew I was not just talking to a designer, but someone who has hands on experience sourcing all types of materials, not just ‘soft furnishings’, which is what I associate with many interior designers.
– Tamara Stein, Canterbury
Frances quickly put me at ease and I felt confident she could help us. She has been an invaluable resource at the planning phase and liaising with our architect. She has provided excellent advice about the building process, council, demolition, and all aspects of interior and exterior design. She has exceeded our expectations in meeting our brief and is sensitive to budgetary needs without compromising on quality.
– Kim Sorensen, Hampton
The White Pebble Interiors Difference
- Our natural flair for cohesively working contemporary style with classic and vintage periods means each project is individual. One particular style or period does not define us!
- Our style is approachable and down to earth, with the experience to create the outcome and look you’re after.
- Extensive first hand building experience means we are able to guide you through the process so you’re prepared at every stage of your renovation or new build.
- We make careful selections of products from a mix of suppliers, which can range from prestige designers to clever use of high street finds, to create a unique outcome specific to our clients’ needs and aesthetic style.