- Install the best floor you can – it takes up so much surface area in a home so it’s worth the investment. It’s also difficult to replace, so get it right from the outset.
- Invest in statement furniture pieces – a stunning sofa or occasional chair create a centre piece in a room, so use gorgeous fabrics and a style you love. Simply classic lines stand the test of time.
- Use personal items – have pieces around your home that tell a story of your life. It creates interest in a home, and makes it inviting. A home that is inviting has a wow about it!
- Bring the outside in – there is nothing quite like a home with lots of greenery – either by having large windows with a view to a lush garden, or gorgeous pot plants scattered around the home.
- Detailed window treatments – lush curtains or sheers dress a window so much more than blinds. It’s the difference between average and wow!
Bathrooms are one of the most important spaces in our home. They are also one of the rooms…