- Install the best floor you can – it takes up so much surface area in a home so it’s worth the investment. It’s also difficult to replace, so get it right from the outset.
- Invest in statement furniture pieces – a stunning sofa or occasional chair create a centre piece in a room, so use gorgeous fabrics and a style you love. Simply classic lines stand the test of time.
- Use personal items – have pieces around your home that tell a story of your life. It creates interest in a home, and makes it inviting. A home that is inviting has a wow about it!
- Bring the outside in – there is nothing quite like a home with lots of greenery – either by having large windows with a view to a lush garden, or gorgeous pot plants scattered around the home.
- Detailed window treatments – lush curtains or sheers dress a window so much more than blinds. It’s the difference between average and wow!
Adding a splashback is a great way to make a statement and inject some…