Frances shares her top tips on bathroom layout considerations and what to keep in mind for optimum functionality.
E124 – Bathroom Layout Considerations
Frances will be on the Sydney Home Show 2023 on May 19th (3:00 PM) and May 20th (11:00 AM) to talk about Bathroom Blunders (and How to Avoid Them).
Blunder: Layout Mistakes
- Ensure toilet is not the focal point
- Avoid the door opening to the toilet if possible
- Tuck toilet to the side or behind a door
- Ensure an aesthetically pleasing focal point
- Ideally door should open to show the vanity
- Can also be a beautiful bath
- Separate main bathroom and powder room to avoid morning chaos!
- Create privacy by adding a nib wall or an additional door
Remember a poor floorplan layout leads to poor design outcomes
Bathroom Design Essential Series – https://www.whitepebbleinteriors.com.au/my-forever-home-podcast/
Your Forever Home Book – FREE Access
Access the first three chapters of the ‘Your Forever Home’ book, a practical and helpful guide to gain insights on how to create a home that will suit your needs for the long term. Get FREE instant access here.
- Book a chat with me directly – https://www.whitepebbleinteriors.com.au/chat/
- Floor Plan Sanity Check™ – https://www.whitepebbleinteriors.com.au/floor-plan-sanity-check-booking-form/
- Access the first three chapters of Your Forever Home for FREE – https://www.whitepebbleinteriors.com.au/download-free-ebook/
Your Forever Home